GreyKnight

AOS Tournament April 8th

This will be a teams tournament see below 

Where : Gamesnook 
When : Apr 8th  2017 
Time : 9:30 am start
Points : 2000pts 2 1/2 hour time limit ( will be some leeway on this time) 
Cost : 12$

Just a few house rules :

1. All measurements will be from base to base 
2. No Sudden Death Victories
3. Players are to pick there Allegiance abilities and artifacts 

Scenario's

Round one : BLOOD AND GLORY
Round two : BORDER WAR
Round three : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B36xVxdACPdUWl82cnNUUzhWdjg

If you have a disagreement please solve it without arguing and yelling (dice roll if you cannot solve it). Will give out one warning for disruptive behavior second you will be ask to leave. Any rule debates will be discussed after tournament and try to be resolved before next tourney.

Please review the FAQ's for AOS as they will all be in effect for this tourney. 

Note : 9:30 am arrival time. 10:00 am will be start time for first game these times are firm if you show up late you will be out of luck.

Prize support : there will be Medals for first  Top Generals, Second top tacticians and Third top Warlords and some raffle prizes  

Lunch will be provided 

Ok this will be teams but not in the normal sense. You will be give a random partner on the day of the tournament. Now you will still be playing 1 on 1 games (you will not play your partner)

your combined scores will be totaled together over 3 games. leading to top Generals (most points for games won) Second for top tactician (most objectives scored)

and top warlord (mosts army points killed )

Note : Scoring has changed as points for major(5pts) or minor wins(3pts) could cause issues

(ex: player A wins two majors victorys and one loss  10pts total where as player B wins 3 minor victory 9pts total player A wins tourney with 2 wins and player B does not with 3 wins)

So going forward it will be 3 pts for a win the major/minor victorys will go towards tie breaking.

I would like everybody to hand in a army list to me by Mar 31. so i can review it and have to first round match up done up for Apr 8th 
you can email it to me 55hihnala@hotmail.ca . Copy of GHB at store for anybody want to make there list. Here is a good army builder 

page  www.scrollbuilder.com

Please post on here if you will be attending and which alliance you will be playing.

If you have any question just post here or email.

Participants
1. Marc  (Stormcast)
2. Wes  (Stormcast)
3. Pete  (ironjaws)
4. David (Order/Dark elf's)
5. OJ     (Death)
6. Steve (Order)
7. Brandon (Tzeentch)
8. Terran (bretonnian)
9. Justin (ironjaws)
10.Blake (undead) is a maybe
12.Dave TO

Edited by GreyKnight
  • Upvote 4

ok guys only one week to get me your lists and there is only 2 people signed up. if your playing please post other wise i will have to postponed this event 

Hey Dave 

Sorry for not confirming yet, I am hoping / planning on playing. However, I am waiting to hear back about a couple of things, to see if I will be able to make it to Sudbury that weekend or not. If it is cool I can sign up now and send you my list on time, but I am not 100% on attendance yet.  If so , I will be playing Disciples of Tzeentch  :) 

I just read the 3rd  scenario. Who ever plays against me that round is going to love it lol. They are going to get soo many point! So if they kill my battle line they will get 3 points, 1 for being battle line and 2 for them being a wizard ??

@kousie we are due for a rematch for that game then :angelnot: LOL.

kidding aside hopefully you can make it down,

Marcuss.

Sounds good, just make sure Dave pairs us up that round ;) . I am really excited to play my DoT for the first time and to just get some games in. Thanks :cheers: , I hope I am going to be able to play. 

Edited by Kousei

Ok small update for third Scenario the 2 points you score for a wizard or priest also needs the Hero key word other ways DoT will give up to many point for who ever plays them that round 

Hope everybody enjoyed them self's. noted the things people did not like and will apply them to the next tourney which should be around July 

until then keep gaming 

thanks Dave i had a blast, not much i would a changed. looking forward to the next one.

Marcuss.

Event looked great, if I didn't have a commitment that day you can get your ass I would of been there. Congrats to everyone, looked likea great time.

Great Day!

Thank you Dave for organising! Glad I came out and saw some old faces. Now I just need to get more Skeletons!

Hello 

Thank you very much for running this event Dave! It was great to play some games and use my DoT for the fist time. The trophies were a very nice touch BTW.  Also great job Teammate OJ ! Looking forward to the next event  :)