Sign in to follow this  
Taylor

So many Primaris.... SOLD

Hey Guys - I got into 40k full bore and I have a metric ton of models I'm looking to offload. Mainly, my imperium stuff. I'm pretty happy with my deathguard. 

So, that being said - I'm gonna be selling off the imperium faction - which consists mainly of Primaris marines. I just don't see myself getting to painting them anytime soon, and I could use the cash to round out my deathguard. 

So, this is roughly what I've got. 

30x Unpainted Primaris Marines

20x unpainted Primaris with Plasma 

6x Jump Primaris in the big armour

1x NoS Imperial Knight with upgrades to do the one with the fist and gattling gun

2x unpainted commander Primaris guys

4x Primaris Lieutenants

5x converted Primaris terminators

Assorted Imperial Guard Guys... I'd have to show you if you're interested. 

I'm taking offers. Make serious ones please - I'm not a charity. If there is any interest, I'll take some photos. 

Edited by Taylor

Okay... maybe i am a bit of a charity.. but it's $500 worth of stuff with just the primaris, so I'm looking for $350 minumum for the entire lot. 

Depends on if that person is willing to pay retail or not. The problem with piecemealing is that people cherry pick the good stuff and leave me with the bad stuff I can't sell. Lol. 

If you wanna pay retail cost for the stuff, definitely. 

Sorry guys - it was 1x Imperial Knight with Gallant upgrades. My bad - this is what i get for doing shit with my phone. 

Hah hah hah.. like i would sell all that with 2x imperial knights NoS for $350.. they're $188 each! 

Again - sorry for the mistake. Thanks for pointing that out @Timbor