Durek

Malifaux: Krampus Challenge

I want to keep the community engaged throughout the holiday month; however, scheduling can very stressful.
To that end I have come up with an idea that will help motivate people.

I will be putting some of my personal Guilders as reward. There will be two 3 Guilder chips and one 1 Guilder chip drawn as prizes.

If you participate in any game at the Nook or Great Canadian from Nov 25th till Jan 12th that at least finishes 4 turns and let me know who your partner(s) was/were (win, lose or tie) each of you will be noted in my list. For each 2 games a player has played they will receive 1 ticket towards the draw.

Also for the painters out there; if you paint, in its entirety (3 colour minimum and based unless approved by me) a previously unpainted box set you get tickets. These box sets can be Crew boxes (4 tickets) or minion/enforcer boxes (2 tickets).  This may be repeated twice.
To qualify you must first send me a picture of the minis assembled or not with no paint on them (primer is ok).

Thirdly, you may earn 1 ticket if you purchase a Wyrd product at the Nook or Great Canadian of 20$ or more. Please send me proof of your purchase with receipt. This may be repeated twice.

Local players (Greater Sudbury) only please.

krampus.jpg.5e7fc7bd530bbf2dbfd8cda8bf75fbe7.jpg

Edited by Durek

Are you guys looking to start playing malifaux at great Canadian? If so, what days are you looking at doing It? I'll put it on the calendar and maybe show up and check it out if its a day where I can spare an hour or two. 

44 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Are you guys looking to start playing malifaux at great Canadian? If so, what days are you looking at doing It? I'll put it on the calendar and maybe show up and check it out if its a day where I can spare an hour or two. 

we dont have a specific day, but they did say that players might be able to play pick up games if the tables were free of use.