Sign in to follow this  
Taylor

Adventures in Death... Kingdom Death!

The fights in the new movies are SOLID. I think you might be forgetting the old anime often did a freeze frame from the manga and had "AHHHHHHH" followed by fight noises and only showed the aftermath.

20 hours ago, Taylor said:

The fights in the new movies are SOLID. I think you might be forgetting the old anime often did a freeze frame from the manga and had "AHHHHHHH" followed by fight noises and only showed the aftermath.

Oh that never bothered me... But then again, one of my all time favourite movies was "Wizards" which was chock full of recycled animation and still shot scenes lol

I think you should take 10 minutes and compare these two clips. 

And...

Sorry the second clip isn't  English, but there isn't too much dialogue anyway - Guts is way too busy defeating 100 soldiers on his own. 😁

That's very True. Have you watched any of the episodes that take place after the golden egg chronicle? 

So, that wasn't what I saw on Netflix. Netflix had a truncated version of the original. I've taken a look on Netflix to see if it was still there, and it isn't. Instead there are three separate movies to watch , Which sure as shit is going to be added to my watchlist.