Sign in to follow this  
DSBot5000

[Warhammer Community]The Tiger Shark returns to duty

NewFromFW-BannerLarge.jpg

Death is coming from above for all who fail to join the Greater Good today, as the T’au Empire is being reinforced with a new version of the Tiger Shark. This 87-part kit contains everything you need to add this super-heavy flyer to your sept, including multiple weapons options for both the Tiger Shark itself and the drones built into its wings.

FWNewNov10-Tigershark1g.jpg

FWNewNov10-Tigershark2m-500x345.jpg FWNewNov10-Tigershark3z-500x345.jpg

There are options to have the Tiger Shark’s undercarriage detachable, to mount missile bays or drone bays, and to have missile racks open or closed – and the kit is even cleverly designed to allow you to magnetise these options and choose differently each time you use it.

FWNewNov10-Tigershark4g-484x500.jpg

The Tiger Shark is a formidable addition to any T’au Empire cadre, capable of disgorging swarms of drones or firing volleys of missiles while raking the enemy with ion blasts, or it can be given heavier firepower in the form of armour-bursting swiftstrike railguns or the terrifying new long-barrelled cyclic ion blaster.

FWNewNov10-TigersharkDetail1t-484x500.jp FWNewNov10-TigersharkDetail2k-484x500.jp FWNewNov10-TigersharkDetail3w-484x500.jp

Rules for the Tiger Shark can be found in Imperial Armour – Index: Xenos, with additional rules for the long-barrelled cyclic ion blaster in a handy PDF download:

Download-button.png

You can order your Tiger Shark now from Forge World, and for a limited time, every order will receive a set of Air Caste Ground Crew as well, perfect for creating a scenic diorama, or perhaps using as objective markers in your T’au Empire force.

FWNewNov10-Tigershark-Crew1l.jpg

The post The Tiger Shark returns to duty appeared first on Warhammer Community.

View the full article

Hi guys - so this is how the newsbot will work now - with info going to the relevant section, you can now comment on the post to further the discussion. 😁

Well... I think it flooded it today with new posts. Typically Warhammer Community only updates once a day, and then has a few articles on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. If it becomes annoying, I have no problem taking out the news feeds. 

I recently did a poll for the newsbots, and the vote was fairly divided. 

It is a really relevant point Aaron. For the moment I'm deactivating the newsbot and I'm going to revisit with OJ this weekend. 

The goal is to have it post on our forum without it being automated spam. The wheels are still turning.