Sign in to follow this  
Polipotent

Secret Hero Warmachine Tournament, November 25

Hey Crew, g to be a OTC practice day but because of numbers I have decided to turn it into a fun tournament day.  We can start a bit early so I would like to get started at 9:30 AM.  

If you can make it let me know.  If we have an odd number I will have my 5th OTC player come down to even it out.  We will be all chipping in and getting a group lunch.  

1. David 

2. James 

3. Quinn 

4. Nathan P

5. Robbie 

6. Tyrone

7. Dave D

8. Nate

Edited by Polipotent

Alright the tournament is this weekend! I am running it as a tourney but this is absolutely a day to get some practice games in.  Absolutely bring the most ball busting lists you can think of haha.   Since this will be a "practice tournament" there will be no entry fee but we may all chip in for some pizza or something for lunch. 

The venue is 183 First St West. You will see a brick building that is the Mason Temple.  To the right of it is a glass door going downstairs.  That is where we will be.  Text me or just hit the door bell on that glass door and we will let you in.  

IF you guys could bring matts, clocks and stuff that would be great.  I think we have enough Terrain for the tables but I am unsure about objectives.