Dasjuice

Necromunda Hype!

Wait wait wait.... I'm looking on the site and stuff, and it looks as though all the characters are named? If I remember correctly, old necromunda was more about building your own gang members and their legacy. Am I missing something?

Oh.. nevermind... I found this. 

FOUNDING A GANG

Necromunda: Underhive contains two pre-made gangs, the Ironlords and the Carrion Queens, but the rules also allow players to found their own gangs.

The first step in founding a gang is deciding which House the gang is drawn from. The rules in the box cover House Goliath and House Escher, and future supplements will cover the fighters and equipment for other gangs (as well as hired guns and other additions to a gang).

The next step is to choose the fighters that make up the gang. Both Goliath and Escher gangs must include one Leader, can have up to two Champions and must have at least three Gangers.

Did anyone buy Necro? If you did and are looking for someone to try the game with, message me. I have gangs to play with, but am waiting to buy the new editions.

I picked it up, just cracked it open this weekend. Will send you a message

Also, did anybody see the Orlock previews?

40kOpenDay-Orlocks1kjvd.jpg

40kOpenDay-Orlocks2jcda.jpg

40kOpenDay-Orlocks3kw.jpg

40kOpenDay-Orlocks4dchjj.jpg

Also, some upcoming FW hive scum:

40kOpenDay-HiredGuns18hfec.jpg

2 minutes ago, Xander said:

What's the Christmas party?

Dec 2 Christmas party at the nook all day to late night board games and table top all day and there will be food

I certainly wouldn't mind giving necromunda a try, or at least seeing a game played.  Given shadow war I'd rather not buy into necromunda until I see the rules and the interest.