Sign in to follow this  
dreadpirate

Nidvember is coming..

New start collecting box and codex inc. Have to say the new box is waaaaay better value than the current one. Maybe not money (i think its like 5$ less value) but actual tabletop viability.

Really excited to see what kind of love the nids get :D

22365501_921504624673578_324566300283728

22365734_921504638006910_450636127449403

Source: http://natfka.blogspot.ca/2017/10/tyranid-codex-and-new-start-collecting.html

Other one is very meh this edition. Imo only model you absolutely want is the swarmlord. Gargs and wars are not that great, atleast without a Dex

Will these codexes bring the Eldar and Tyranids up to blistering new heights? Yes for the Eldar (maybe), and no for the Tyranids (almost definitely). I bet that Tyranids get Hive Fleet bonuses like "You may declare charges against models 13 inches away instead of 12" or "Tyranid models in your army have a 6+ Inv save during the Fight phase" or "+1 Leadership for all Tyranids in your army, and they can shoot Rapid Fire weapons as if they were Assault if they run". What won't we see? "-1 to hit Tyranids if they're more than 12 inches away", "reroll your number of shots for random-shot weapons", or "on a 6+, the Tyranids refuse to die".

Don't hurt me like that Davis.

I swear to all that is holy if the eldar get a favorable codex and nids get the shaft yet again I will write GW a a strongly worded letter. :doubt: