Justicebeaver

Sticky fingers

While working on some models today my fingers were glued together a number of times haha. So my question to everyone is......what has or have the most pain in the ass models you have assembled been? I'll start off with 3......SoB pewter penitent engine, pewter throne of judgement and most recently Belisarius Cawl though  it such a pain but lots of finicky parts and glued fingers haha.

Any model wielding a two handed weapon where youare trying to glue correctly both shoulders to the body and also one of the hands to the weapon.

Particularly with GW models before near the end of 8th; as not alot of guild-lines on where the arms were suppose to connect and in which pose.

Newer stuff tends to be more fixed points so easier.

• Like 1

When shaving my CCB with a box cutter...... well you should fear my overlord because he has been bathed in blood! (may have bee a ghost ark or ccb, don't remember).

Anything pewter I can't stand to assemble.

Plastic wise would have to be ghost arks for me personally. I don't know what it is but there is a special place in hell reserved for those kits.

36019_FatherLucantDivinityArchitect_WEB.

this cocksucker who is pewter and the contact points are so finite that I couldn't pin. 

With an an honourable mention of this slut, who's skeletal arms are so thin that I mistaken them for flashing and. Nearly threw them out

34055_MasterNecrotechMortenebraandDeryli

Privateer press es has a habit of using frustrating material and making frustrating designs 

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎07 at 11:17 PM, Wesley said:

Any model wielding a two handed weapon where youare trying to glue correctly both shoulders to the body and also one of the hands to the weapon.

I have a Grav-Cannon Marine that I used a FW Mk. II armour body for and the Devastator kits arms. If they fall off one more time, then I'm taking a hammer to it.