Sign in to follow this  
Taylor

The Great 40k Fall Challenge

Same reason applies. Client wanted to base their own stuff...  you can see it based in Irvin's daemon army video. 

Trust me... my personal stuff is going to be based. I've been working on the bases for two days now - they take longer to do than the actual models. 

So, the bases are done... and yes, it's 1 am on a "school" night. 😒

I'm probably going to need an extension by a couple of hours for tomorrow night. I'll have pictures posted by 1 am latest. I probably WOULD have had everything finished tonight if a fellow darkshardian hadn't fucked up my thumb at dodgeball tonight..   Dante... 😐

Either way, they'll be up and they're pretty epic bases. Stay tuned. 😁

I am going to play the devils advocate here, but doesn't requiring an extension mean you will miss the deadline and fail the challenge?

Edited by Kevin

Yeah. Fair enough. If they aren't up by midnight I'll put the imperial knight up. 

Though.. if we are playing the advocate... it said base and play in the tournament. Since I'm not playing in the tournament... haven't I done than more than enough?

If all that is required is to put final touches on a few bases, then I consider the challenge complete.

Regardless of all of that 1/2 of my pledge did not want the bases done.

Taylor, post the pics as is as I know all you are doing is adding lightning effects. So long as these pics are here before midnight, I consider the challenge accomplished.

OJ