I have a few tables made of varying sizes as well as many portable boards or felt mats; however my newer 40k play group was hoping i would buy a mousepad game mats for playing at other peoples houses.
Ive checked a few sites like www.gamemat.eu and www.deepcutstudio.com but the price is a little steep for me alone with the canadian dollar and shipping costs just to order sight unseen.
Anyone have any other sites that they can recommended for me to peruse before i make my mind up?
Ive seen a few youtube reviews but i thought id ask before making a final decision.
Thx

Tim built one from scratch and it's pretty awesome. I think he put a tutorial on the legacy site - I can take a look if you're interested in how he did it. 

40 minutes ago, Irvin said:

We have a city scape fatmat for 80 if your interested 

Not really for city, looking for a badland or brown/green feel to it. but thanks for letting me know,

34 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Tim built one from scratch and it's pretty awesome. I think he put a tutorial on the legacy site - I can take a look if you're interested in how he did it. 

not looking to build, built too mnay tables in my days and still have 2 3x3 on to be built atm.

it is very nice and i have a good idea how its done looked into making one years back. Its the time and energy i have less of than money for it ;)