Sign in to follow this  
Taylor

Random RPG Miniatures Packs

Taylor    89

Hi guys,

I cleaned out my background and I'm purging a ton of stuff. Having taken part in two separate bones kickstarter and years of collecting, I'm getting rid of a TON of miniatures. 

Since I have so many, I'm going to separate them into bags, and each bag will have a minimum of 20 models in it - a good assortment of heroes, monsters, and one big model. 

Each bag will be $20 and there will be some themes to them. They're all in pretty good condition, and most don't even have paint on them. 

I imagine I'll have a dozen bags or so by the time I'm done. If you're interested, toss me a pm and I'll put one aside for you. 

Taylor    89

If you are looking for a particular theme, lemme know and I'll put one together with that in mind. 

Taylor    89

So, four bags sold. 6 bags left. Gary - I dunno if you want to post the contents of the bags you bought, but if you're running any fantasy themed rpgs, I can tell you that I can definitely hook you up with a ton of models for $20. 

Deademperor    16

Oh shit, super good deal. When I get an opportunity, I'll do a run down. Suffice to say, I'm considering another bag. 

Plus for those dad's looking to paint with their kids, these models are dirt cheap and P3 paints are food grade safe (no certification though) so no heavy metals  

Deademperor    16

12 orcs (drakerys)
3 big orcs/trolls (drakerys)
1 massive mountain Orc (confrontation)
1 GW ogre

Bones:
12 heroes/antagonist (good mix)
6 antagonists (mainly warriors and barbarian types)
1 medium sized dragon-man
2 centaurs
3 beastmen
2 minotaurs
1 chimera 
1 harpy
1 stone golem
1 baby dragon
1 basalisk
1 fire giant
1 ginormous mother fucking slug monster

I think that is everything. 
The only problem I have is finding out what gets divvied to my wife and oldest child. LoL

• Like 1

Taylor    89

I'm down to one bag if anyone wants it. After that, I'm tapped. 

I want to thank everyone who helped me clean out my back room! It's much appreciated!