Sign in to follow this  
Deademperor

Gary's Rpg figures & hobby

anyway,So, I figured I would just do a project log on just my RPG stuff, hobbies and the like. I'll be posting miniatures, drawings, concept artSo, I figured I would just do a project log on just my RPG stuff, hobbies and the like. I'll be posting miniatures, drawings/concept art, maps and the like. 

I have been fighting against my priorities, with wargaming taking the forefront and me never having time for it. I'll likely be putting that stuff behind me for a while, I'm really not sure. 

I am working on an RPG, which is designed to be very compact and user friendly. Basically, I need to focus my time to further that priority.

I went on a van family vacation to Toronto, and I made a comment to my wife that I used to pack way too much all the time whenever traveling… I even brought along painting miniatures for weekend trips. Then I thought Fuck it, I'm bringing miniatures!

It's not like I was able to actually work on my pledge this month while I was in Toronto, but I did have time to paint RPG figures. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

, My wife was bored on the trip one evening and she tried her hand at painting, I have the miniatures despair and need the assistance completing them. 

She first tried the dwarf skeleton above with the green tabard, she got discouraged through the best coating because of how long it was taking ... And how fast my snakes, rats and cultists were going. She had me complete it. 

After it was done, she like the result. I encouraged her to try again, I kept telling her there's nothing that I can do that you can't. I'm not a magician  

She tried her hand first at the skeleton with the scythe and then the skeleton with the sword and board 

Considering, this is her first time putting paint to a miniature, she did really well 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks guys

You'll see a ton more once I have that terrain painted by the end of this month. 

I might even take pictures of my legacy painting

Edited by Deademperor