I received the yu-jing yesterday, so ill see if I can fit it in this no the schedule. Lol... Oh boy. I think I can probably get them done on Sunday and Monday, but that might just be a pipe dream. 

So, just a quick break down as we only have a week left til the end of the month. This is what pledges have painted so far. If there is a "?" beside your name, it's because you haven't updated us. 

@Taylor - 1 ork Warboss,  2x Imperial Knights, 8x boxes, 8x barrels (lol... nothing that I said I'd paint so far).

@Kevin - Imperial sector bases

@GreyKnight - ?

@Rhonlore - ?

@wolf9416 - ?

@Irvin - ?

@Cmdrtalos - ?

@Sam - not going to complete this month's challenge

@Deademperor - has had setbacks.

@Feluca - ?

@Timbor - ?

@kyriosepoch - how are those gaunts coming?

This isn't to shame anyone or anything- I'm just prodding a bit to make sure at least one of us completes what we set out to do. 😆

Pretty slow for me this month... I have been out of town every weekend so that does not help. I have some work done on the diroama... will see what I can do in the next week!

here is what i have done so far, hope this coming week i can get them finished

not the best pictures well do better ones once i am done 20170825_160758.thumb.jpg.c37ba5b3b7fa77cfacf94f73d6dc7e8f.jpg20170825_160811.thumb.jpg.286b11289d92996de4bbee67476a9283.jpg20170825_160805.thumb.jpg.187919b5e2de736dff5049f66529a8f0.jpg20170825_160834_000.thumb.jpg.17d0ea51612b599900e0b05a99e80fba.jpg20170825_160840.thumb.jpg.547e325cb367605cb0e80fcb34a3ca19.jpg20170825_160912.thumb.jpg.70508e06d49a842d9738567d64d17b3f.jpg20170825_160921.thumb.jpg.a4c870374c1b6cf93c3fa19c1b01c5c7.jpg

still have to start the lord for this mount 

Edited by GreyKnight

So an update about my pledge. I may have lost the tip for our airbrush, which means I will not be able to finish my pledge. I was looking forward to winning a 2nd month in a row :)

Lol.. yeah. Losing that tip is tricky business. I'd recommend investing in a few - i know I have a bunch of extra ones.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Lol.. yeah. Losing that tip is tricky business. I'd recommend investing in a few - i know I have a bunch of extra ones.

Do you have an extra fine tip for the 105? If so could I borrow one until mine comes in?

No, i have a renegade - it's a completely different tip. Sorry about that, otherwise i would.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

No, i have a renegade - it's a completely different tip. Sorry about that, otherwise i would.

No worries, for some reason I thought you used a 105.

I did, but my wife got me a Badger Renegade for Christmas, so I've been using that. I sold my 105 to Roman. 

With a 50% off coupon, that's a solid deal. 

On the upshot,  I also will not likely be finishing all my commissions on time. I have developed a condition in my left hand known commonly as "trigger finger" (I had it diagnosed on Friday). I'm going to be treating it with the help of a physiotherapist, but treatment for it is going to slow me down considerably. Essentially anything requiring fine motor control will be pretty limited until I get this sorted out, and unfortunately that means holding a miniature by its base for hours on end. 😐

30 minutes ago, kyriosepoch said:

@Taylor I've had that my whole life in both of my thumbs. Shit sucks. 

Really eh? Yeah. It really does. With a name like trigger finger, you would not expect it to hurt so much. 

So, I've been instructed to take frequent breaks when painting, otherwise I'll aggravate it. 

38 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Really eh? Yeah. It really does. With a name like trigger finger, you would not expect it to hurt so much. 

So, I've been instructed to take frequent breaks when painting, otherwise I'll aggravate it. 

Ya, it's an inflammation in your tendon that makes it swell and not able to slide through the sleeve it normally slides through. My thumbs do it all of the time, and I just have to force them through haha

My sister in law is a sports injury therapist, and she has successfully treated it before. She's pretty confident she can fix this - it just requires time. She recently was telling me a story about some guy who was going to have surgery done and she successfully broke up the scar tissue and adhesions enough that he didn't require an operation anymore. My case isn't that bad - it's more painful and irritating than debilitating. 

@Taylor holy shit dude, That really sucks. 

I'm not done, sorry Kevin

i  need time to learn my airbrush and the the project requires lots of drybrushing

i'm going to be carrying this challenge into next month.