Kevin

Fate of Konor - The Games Nook

Kevin    41

The Fate of Konor - The Games Nook

Hey guys, so after some reading I can finally make a post about the global campaign GW is running. Basically for each game you play and each unit you paint you can help decide the fate of several planets in the Konor system. Each week there will be a new mission avaliable, and a new unit type as the "special" units type, that allows you to get extra point if used/painted. There is also strategim decks specific for this campaign.

We will allow all games played to be recorded for points, whether at the shop or elsewhere. But you have to come into the shop to record each match, there will be a sheet taped to the front desk to record your results. Units that are bought at the Gamesnook and then painted can be recorded as painted on the same sheet aswell.

I will post info for the first week tonight, including a picture of the first week mission and of each strategim in the deck to make them avaliable for all. If you have any questions please let me know.

Also it should be mentioned there is swag avaliable, which will be given out at various times on games nights at the Nook. So be sure to come out on Mondays/Thursday/Saturdays to get some loot! Finally there are a bunch of certificates for various aspects of the game, I will post info on these probably Saturday. Once again if you have any questions let me know, happy wargaming!

Edited by Kevin
  • Upvote 1

Yarium    21

If I play a game at home, can I submit that to the Nook for posting to the campaign? I'm having a game tomorrow night.

• Like 1

Yarium    21

Had my game last night, Chaos Space Marines vs Guard. Chaos victory! Can this be reported at the Nook? Opponent conceded, 1500pts.

Kevin    41

Update the initial post with all info to get you stared, I will think update tonight again with info on the first mission. It should be noted you have to go into the nook to submit your results, you can't just post here. There is a sheet taped to the front desk for reporting your results.

Kevin    41
19 minutes ago, hazard30 said:

how does Konor work with xenos armies?

If you win your game you can decide to take a point away from Chaos or The Imperium.

Kevin    41

Doug has yet to give me the information to log into the site and log the results. I have asked twice, both times he stated he would send it later. I never did get the information, I am also going out of town for two weeks, so if you would like anything to come of this please talk to Doug. I have to be careful how I word this, but an employee can only put in as much work as the owner shows interest in.

Taylor    88

I'm more shocked about the 7 Star Comics reference. I haven't heard that used in about a decade and a half. 

Yarium    21

Thanks Sam! Doug has logged the results last night, so they counted towards the Imperial Victory in the 2nd week of Fate of Konor! To whichever Xenos player betrayed Chaos and submitted for Imperials, I challenge you and call you out! You had tipped the store in favour of the Imperials, and you will forever rue the day you did so.