Taylor

Monthly Painting Challenge - July

Taylor    88

Oh.. Tomorrow is fine.. lol. I think we can extend our trust that far.. hah hah hah. 

Deademperor    16

Lol yeah, I couldn't figure it out last week how to do it... Before I would just paste a link and it worked. 

I did some searching and I found it. 

It is a little hidden when using my phone

JONEZY    4

Done. The white spots on the 5 bases will be covered by feet. I'll do close ups of the bases in another thread I'll be starting shortly when I out the guys on the bases 1501544548711-394461029.thumb.jpg.c902aa379c3b0790703dddda7f816c99.jpg

Edited by JONEZY
  • Like 1

Taylor    88

So, the draw was done tonight with Brear in attendance, and the winner of this month's draw is ... 

@Irvin!!!!

Drop me a PM with the model you want me to paint, and I'll include it as part of my next month's schedule. Please keep it to a decent size/scale (25mm - 40mm base) - i don't want to be painting tanks or imperial knights... lol. 

Sam    17
10 hours ago, Taylor said:

Drop me a PM with the model you want me to paint, and I'll include it as part of my next month's schedule. Please keep it to a decent size/scale (25mm - 40mm base) - i don't want to be painting tanks or imperial knights... lol. 

So you mean if I win August with my knight you won't paint my second one?  Aww, man!  What's the point then?!? ;)

Taylor    88

Lol. Bingo bango. I'd consider dropping like  $50 from the overall commission price, but given my current commission schedule, I likely wouldn't be able to get to it til December. 😒

It's getting to that point where I'm going to be booking into 2018 now... I also need to paint my own stuff.