Taylor

Monthly Painting Challenge - July

Due to popular demand, we are going to start our monthly in July! So, list your pledges here! Whomever completes their challenge this month will be put into a draw to have a model painted by myself as part of next month's pledge. 

Here is the list of what you can expect to see this month!

Taylor

4x Yu-Jing Domaru

5x Zoanthropes

1x Hive Tyrant

Kevin

3x Landraiders

16x 40m GW industrial Bases

Irvin

Forgeworld GUO

Xeurian 

1x Griffin Warjack

Jonzey 

5x Primaris Marines

Kyriosepoch 

1x Tyranofex

2x kataphracts

Wolf

1x Titan Warbeast

Rashius

5x Primaris Intercessors

Rhonlore

1x Kallus2

1x Azarel

Deademperor

Something.. and it will likely be based.

Anyone Else? 

I pledge to paint the following:

3x Landraiders

16x 40m GW industrial Bases

That will finish my Custodes army, with the custodes Mark is painting for me.

Here is a pictures of the current state of the Landraiders, I have yet to buy the bases.

DSC00850.thumb.JPG.b64967cc9e059ffde520b02f231d59e5.JPG

• Upvote 1

I don't have anything that isn't at least STARTED, does that matter? If not, then I have 2 Kataphrons and a Tyrranofex/Tervigon to finish.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to try and finish my Titan Gladiator... Not at home to post a picture at the moment, but this will stand in for now:

74057_Titan%20Gladiator_WEB.jpg

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, wolf9416 said:

I'm going to try and finish my Titan Gladiator... Not at home to post a picture at the moment, but this will stand in for now:

Wow, nice start so far. Interesting colour choices.

55 minutes ago, kyriosepoch said:

I don't have anything that isn't at least STARTED, does that matter? If not, then I have 2 Kataphrons and a Tyrranofex/Tervigon to finish.

That doesn't matter.. especially in July. The goal is to finish what you pledge. I'm not worried about half or 3/4 completed or even if the goal is to base painted models. It's not a competition - just a pledge to motivate you to finish your models. :)

43 minutes ago, BaggiestPanther said:

For July eh?  Sheeeiiittt July's already half done....I'll submit my pledge after the auction ;)

Sounds good!

36 minutes ago, wolf9416 said:

74057_Titan%20Gladiator_WEB.jpg

The only pictures needed are the finals, though posting works in progress is definitely encouraged! :)

Sign me up for a pledge. (No picture yet tho since I temporarily lost my phone with Photobucket app.)

Aiming for 1 primaris intercessor squad by month end. 

Edit: my challenge

IMG_20170715_011113.jpg

Edited by Rashius
Added photo

Right on - though drop photobucket. They'll want like $400 from you if your picture gets enough views. lol 

Imgur is free. 

And it Begins!

20170716_220521.thumb.jpg.d839adee11f43b781d2ba48551881153.jpg

I also need to amend my pledge. I originally said there was 5x Zoanthropes. There are only 3. 

So I'm actually going to have to wait until probably September to take part in these, I just remembered I have to start studying for my PEO test :/  So between biking, kayaking, driving the summer toy, and studying, I don't think I'll have much time for 40k unfortunately :S

can i change mine up to some basing work. i have to put my marines on hold and do up 11 regular iron jaw brute bases and a warboss one for a competition at the end of the month and i wont have time to do both :(

Again, yeah - i mean, the goal is to get people doing stuff and posting about it - what you do or whatever is up to you. We're just here to motivate eachother to get thing done and show it off!

It was documentary night in the Holloway household. I watched The Imposter. It's a crazy documentary on Netflix. I recommend it.