Sign in to follow this  
Taylor

Monthly pledge Challenge!

Would you like to participate in a monthly painting challenge?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in a monthly painting challenge?

• Sounds like a great time!
    • No thanks.. I prefer to paint at my own pace.
    • Lol. No.

wolf9416    15

If this is going to be an on-going monthly thing, it would be cool to have something to motivate keeping up a 'streak' ie. committing to and completing projects multiple months in a row. Maybe getting two ballots into the draw at the end of the month if you have been going multiple months in a row, or even just a tracker somewhere that shows how many consecutive months people have been going.

Obviously not required, but may give some more motivation to keep up with doing it every month, instead of just here and there.

Taylor    88
51 minutes ago, wolf9416 said:

If this is going to be an on-going monthly thing, it would be cool to have something to motivate keeping up a 'streak' ie. committing to and completing projects multiple months in a row. Maybe getting two ballots into the draw at the end of the month if you have been going multiple months in a row, or even just a tracker somewhere that shows how many consecutive months people have been going.

Obviously not required, but may give some more motivation to keep up with doing it every month, instead of just here and there.

Good idea. I will definitely steal it. 😁

If you complete two in a row, you get two entries. We will do this to a max of 3 - cause we don't want to discourage new people joining.