Sign in to follow this  
wolf9416

Northkin CID cycle

StreetPizza    20
1 hour ago, Xeurian said:

Ahk, I can see that.

As for Mr. Garrity, I have no complaints so long as he can't show up in themes as is currently being tested.

I could also get behind that.  Powerful choice out of theme but you're sacrificing a ton of other utility to make that choice.  It also passively increases his cost by 10 to 15 points since you're giving up the free models from the themes.

Xeurian    16
53 minutes ago, StreetPizza said:

I could also get behind that.  Powerful choice out of theme but you're sacrificing a ton of other utility to make that choice.  It also passively increases his cost by 10 to 15 points since you're giving up the free models from the themes.

Indeed. I noticed that Mercs/Minions as part of Themes has been pulled from the CID. It's going back in next CID once they rework themes apparently.

Pagani: "Merc/Minion theme force inclusion: We are currently addressing each theme force individually. You can look at the North Kin theme force to see the direction we are heading. We are no longer accepting feedback on this -- You will see it return for feedback in the next CID cycle. Posting things about this change in the Northkin CID forum will be considered off topic."

wolf9416    15

The also pulled the Skorne theme. Said that it will be back in soon with the 12 factions Christmas things n stuff.