MisterAG

The Beer and Pretzels Open 2017

I've updated the attendance list. You will notice that several wait listed players have paid to pick up a spot for people that haven't paid yet.

Folks, please get your payment in to guarantee a spot! If you don't see your name as paid but you did then please PUBICLY call me out! If you are on the list twice with a real name and a screen name then please contact me privately (or publicly if you don't care)

I paid, but only $25. It'll be too early for me to eat at that point - i might hop over to pita pit or something for something small depending on how late it goes til. 

I was told it has a 10:30 start time, right?

We picked up several payments at the Nook last night and several wait-listed players are circling to pick up a spot. Please contact me or @Yarium to arrange payment.

If you are on this list you are at risk of losing your spot!

@Rashius
@BaggiestPanther
@dreadpirate
@AVR
@kyriosepoch
@Grimaldus
@Corey
@Dogboy
@Zaxxon
@Stygiophobia

Kenny
Evan Urso
Mark Ammirante

Unfortunately i ended up voluntold i am doing kid stuff that weekend... Please replace me with somebody availiable. Forgot i was on the list. 

2 hours ago, dreadpirate said:

I was waiting for online registration like you told me..when I tried to pay you a few wks back lol..

I was doing the same.  I guess I'll have to e-transfer the monies, since I don't frequent the Nook very often

I would personally prefer to use the new Champions mission packet. As it stands the BPO player packet uses one Maelstrom, one Eternal War and one ITC mission. The specific missions are in the player pack download able on the main post.

We are a month out, so now is the time to vote if there is interest. Is there?

29 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Vote on interest for what...?

On if we are to use the new ITC missions for the ITC mission in the tournament.

I am guessing.

My vote is yes!

13 hours ago, Feluca said:

I'd like to put my name down as the  23rd person on the waiting list.  Thanks!

Get in touch with @yarium by direct message. He'd be happy to take your money and guarantee you a spot!