Sign in to follow this  
GreyKnight

AOS tournament CANCELLED

GreyKnight    31

Singles tournament 

Where : Gamesnook 
When : July 29th  2017 
Time : 9:30 am start
Points : 2000pts 2 1/2 hour time limit ( will be some leeway on this time) 
Cost : 12$

Just a few house rules :

1. All measurements will be from base to base 
2. No Sudden Death Victories
3. Players are to pick there Allegiance abilities and artifacts 

4. going to be some proxy rules limits : converting or alternate model will be allowed to a certian extend. if you do proxy a model or unit it must be a close proxy to actual unit 

example of something not allowed : this unit of blood warriors is a unit of blood reavers  would not be allowed 

example of something allowed : this unit of Marauders is a unit of blood warriors would be allowed 

Scenario's

Round one :
Round two : 
Round three : 

If you have a disagreement please solve it without arguing and yelling (dice roll if you cannot solve it). Will give out one warning for disruptive behavior second you will be ask to leave. Any rule debates will be discussed after tournament and try to be resolved before next tourney.

Please review the FAQ's for AOS as they will all be in effect for this tourney. 

Note : 9:30 am arrival time. 10:00 am will be start time for first game these times are firm if you show up late you will be out of luck.

Prize support : there will be Medals for first  Top General, Second top tactician and Third top Warlord and some raffle prizes  

Lunch will be provided 

Note : Points will be 3 pts for a win 1 pts for a draw the major/minor victorys will go towards tie breaking.

I would like everybody to hand in a army list to me by july 21. so i can review it and have to first round match up done up for July 29th 
you can email it to me 55hihnala@hotmail.ca . Copy of GHB at store for anybody want to make there list. Here is a good army builder 

page  www.scrollbuilder.com

Please post on here if you will be attending and which alliance you will be playing.

If you have any question just post here or email.

Participants
1. Wes (Stormcast)
2. Steve
(Sylvaneth)
3. Marc (storm cast)
5. Oj (Death)
6. Peter (ironjaws) 

12.Dave TO

Edited by GreyKnight
Fixxed Text

marcuss    11

im in with stormcast, also will wrap up league at the end of this and all participants will get raffle per game they play.

Dasjuice    40

Also, 

Is that painting competition still happening with the Stormcast that was given out at the last tournament?

GreyKnight    31
27 minutes ago, Dasjuice said:

Also, 

Is that painting competition still happening with the Stormcast that was given out at the last tournament?

nope

Kousei    8

Hello, 

Sorry guys I mixed up some important dates. I will be out of town that weekend.  So I am not longer going to be able to play :CryBaby:

GreyKnight    31

Unfortunately i have to cancel this tournament do to some last minute cancellations. will post at a later date when i will try to run this again.