Sign in to follow this  
Dasjuice

6th Annual Dark Shard Auction & BBQ - Official Invite

Dasjuice    40

Dark Shard is happy to announce our 6th Annual Dark Shard Auction, being held at Twin Forks Playground on July 16th, 2017 at 11 am til 5 pm.

For those of you who are not familiar with our auctions, it is a silent auction format. The process is simple - you fill in a form for EACH lot that you are looking to sell at the auction, with a list of contents and the starting bid price. The starting bid price is as follows:

25 - 30% MRSP or less for poorly painted or just bare models. 
50 - 60% MRSP or less for well painted or NIB models

Lots should be priced at no more than $50-$75 each, but that's not a hard and fast rule - just a suggestion. In the past, we have noticed that lots larger than that typically have a harder time moving. 

The cut off for lot submission is July 14th, 2017, by midnight. After that, we will be publishing a list of the lots by category, so people can see roughly what is going up. Please submit your lot using this form... 

https://goo.gl/forms/A62L5k3O8GhvBXeq1 

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

What: Dark Shard Annual Auction & BBQ
When: Sunday July, 16th 2017 - 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Where: Twin Forks Playground - 1475 Gary St, Sudbury, Ontario

Irvin    14
10 minutes ago, BaggiestPanther said:

so it's being held outside then?

Nope Twinforks has a building with a full kitchen and tons of space for tables.

5 minutes ago, Irvin said:

Nope Twinforks has a building with a full kitchen and tons of space for tables.

oh cool!  That's good, I was worried the Blood Angels units I'm putting up for sale might end up melting in the sunlight, guess I can rest assured now they'll be fine

Taylor    89

Seriously... don't do it on the 14th. OJ is a pretty nice guy to let it ride out that long.. I would have put a cut off of July 2nd, because people will likely ask until the 7th to enter in the late lots... which would give a week to figure out how much table space we need and to print out the bidding forms, etc. 

Just saying.. this is a lot of work, so please try to enter your lots in a timely manner. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/20/2017 at 2:11 PM, Taylor said:

I would have put a cut off of July 2nd, because people will likely ask until the 7th to enter in the late lots.

Well then, I guess it's a good thing OJ is doing it and not you ;)

Taylor    89

Yeah. We will see. OJ also doesn't allow late lots or lot changes to be submitted after the deadline. 

Dasjuice    40
3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Yeah. We will see. OJ also doesn't allow late lots or lot changes to be submitted after the deadline. 

Absolutely!  The cut off is a cut off.  Anyone who submits a lot after the deadline will be subject to a $10 late fee and the lot will have a starting bid 15% lower than our suggested starting bids for the grief and anguish you put me through!

Capture.PNG.1c16ff28aa8ed2ad734e9c409a1297b0.PNG

Xeurian    16
59 minutes ago, Dasjuice said:

Absolutely!  The cut off is a cut off.  Anyone who submits a lot after the deadline will be subject to a $10 late fee and the lot will have a starting bid 15% lower than our suggested starting bids for the grief and anguish you put me through!

Savage. I like it.

• Upvote 1

Taylor    89

Just a quick reminder to get your lots in, guys. The 14th is coming up awful fast (less than 2 weeks).

Taylor    89

Just a final reminder that lots are due on the Friday by midnight. On Saturday,  OJ will be publishing a list of the lots by category. 

I hope to see you guys on Sunday!

Rhonlore    21

I am curious what happened with the 50/50. I forgot I had purchased tickets and took off before the draw was done.