Sign in to follow this  
kyriosepoch

Is there a way to block the darkshardbot?

I don't read the articles it posts, and it really clutters my "unread content" stream, to the point I have to wade through it to see other people's posts.

I don't know where else to post this. 

I just noticed there is no general discussion thread. Can you put DSbot on ignore?

Interesting, it hardly even bothers me as I use the buttons on the left of the main page to mark forums as read that I don't go into. I don't even know where the unread content stream is.

i'll put it on the list.

If you want we can make a request/changelog thread so we can see what people want improvement wise.

also darkshardbot is life

Maybe one of the very first things on the forum should be General Discussion - maybe in the same section as advertising, events, etc. 

If anyone else is like me, you can go to Account Settings -> Ignored Users and add DSBot5000

Capture.thumb.PNG.6a705e1586f2face375850d2e29cd84f.PNG

Nevermind, this didn't work.... ffs haha

Edited by kyriosepoch

Dude, just skip the Vader helmet posts then mark site as read after you get through the non Vader posts.

I second this statement. This morning there was 1 new members post and 15 vader posts. I think there should be a way to turn them off individually or just leave a link at the top where we can click to see current news instead of including them in unread.