1. Robby
  2. Mat
  3. Josh
  4. d
  5. e
  6. f
  7. g
  8. Dave D.

Rules:  Players construct the worst list they can possibly think of and bring it to the event.  At the start of the event players will randomly draw to see who's list they'll be playing for the day.  Steamroller tournament rules then apply as usual.

Prizes will be awarded to the winner of the tournament and the person who's list did the worst on the day.

List construction rules (note that I've pulled this from somebody else's successful tournament of the same type):

• No duplicate list entries (i.e. doubling up on a jack, beast, unit or solo type is not permitted) Sorry Tyrone the all shredders list is out :P
  • All models included must have at least a pow 10 or greater attack available.  Count weapon master as adding 2.5 to P+S and gang as adding 2.  CMA and CRA count as adding for each model in the unit.   (yes this limits the support solo types added to the list)
  • All warbeast / warjack points must be spent
  • The list can only be 2pts or less from full
  • 75pt lists
  • Other people will be using your models so you must provide up to date cards or your war room device to the player to use for the day.  Note that cards can be printed from PP's website.

So who's in?  

Also note that if people are lukewarm on this format we can always change gears for a standard steamroller.  Comment below on how you'd like to roll.

Edited by StreetPizza

Polipotent    5

I am checking in with my guys on their availability/format preference.  I will let you know when everyone has time to contact their wives :P

Polipotent    5

I talked it over with the guys, 1 is going to be in Africa and the timing just doesn't work for enough of us.  Right after that weekend is the international tabletop day the LGS which we don't like to miss then it's the SOO.  

I am already only home 1 weekend in May.  Sorry Dave, just too close to other events for us to bring a significant crew to this one. 

StreetPizza    20
6 hours ago, Polipotent said:

I talked it over with the guys, 1 is going to be in Africa and the timing just doesn't work for enough of us.  Right after that weekend is the international tabletop day the LGS which we don't like to miss then it's the SOO.  

I am already only home 1 weekend in May.  Sorry Dave, just too close to other events for us to bring a significant crew to this one. 

No worries brother.  Busy time of the year.  Especially with Easter the preceding weekend too.

StreetPizza    20

So looks like attendance on this one is pretty poor as the timing just isn't working out.  As such we're cancelling the tournament and just going to run an SOO practice day for the four people who are going.

We'll try and do this one again in another month or two.

Cheers

DD

Polipotent    5

Sorry man.  We are pretty tight with time down here in North Bay.  James in gone to Africa for work and the rest of us (besides Quinn) need to do family stuff this weekend because the next two weekends are eaten up by International Tabletop day and The SOO. Which we are all psyched for!