Sign in to follow this  
dreadpirate

Total War: Warhammer 2

From what i've heard, CA wants to build on the current game but with a new game due to the advancements they are making with the current engine and instead of nickel and diming people for new plugins, etc.. they are wanting to release a new version similar to how they did it with Shogun 2.

Considering Total War: Warhammer is the best selling total war franchise, this makes total sense and I am 100% on board buying the game again as long as they make good on the promises of making an even more robust game.

Shortly after launch, owners of both the original game and Total War™ WARHAMMER II will gain access to the colossal new combined campaign. Merging the landmasses of The Old World plus Naggaroth, Lustria, Ulthuan and the Southlands into a single epic map, players may embark on monumental campaigns as any owned Race from both titles.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/594570/

So with the addition of Lizardmen, Dark Elves, High Elves and Skaven what factions haven't they done yet?  

I can only think of the following for warhammer3:

• Ogres
  • Tomb Kings
  • Chaos Demons
  • Chaos Dwarves

Am I missing anything?

I don't think they'll do chaos dwarves. They're not part of the official canon. 

The only person I know personally that played chaos dwarves is @Xander

I wouldn't put it past them though.  They've outright stated that they're doing a trilogy and they'll need to fill out the roster to make the 3rd one worth it to people.

1 hour ago, StreetPizza said:

I wouldn't put it past them though.  They've outright stated that they're doing a trilogy and they'll need to fill out the roster to make the 3rd one worth it to people.

New continent, aoSigmar, alternate Campaign, ect... are always possibilities.

Edited by Xeurian

Well... then I sure as shit they put in our favourite cyclopean rape monsters... the fimir.

5 hours ago, Xeurian said:

New continent, aoSigmar, alternate Campaign, ect... are always possibilities.

I would've guessed AOS too but they said all three campaigns will be playable together in one grand campaign so that wouldn't make sense

12 hours ago, StreetPizza said:

I would've guessed AOS too but they said all three campaigns will be playable together in one grand campaign so that wouldn't make sense

Oh all three in one? I thought it was just the first tworld for which that was the case... Hmmm...