Sign in to follow this  
dreadpirate

Mario Run available on Android

Looks like I got the notification around 5pm today, able to download and play Mario Run.

Like most mobile games, super easy and is exactly what the title says, mario runs, jumps and does mario things and you get to upgrade. Not sure how extensive the freemium model is on this one, once I play it a bit i'll have more info.

For anyone who was semi-waiting for it, its out.

So far game is great, I ended up buying the whole game (13.99). I don't believe you can play the entire game without purchasing it and I really wanted to play the other levels as I was having a solid time playing it. It's exactly what you would expect, great polish, lots of flashy colors, vibrant landscapes. So far it's been worth the 13$ and to be honest, I've already put more time into it than some AAA games hah.

Basically the game you download is a demo and you can unlock the full game for 13$. 

19 hours ago, kyriosepoch said:

You can only play the first world without purchasing the game. It's a good game, but it wasn't worth the 14 for me.

I wasn't so sure either but Jesus I can't put it down. It definitely wont be for everyone but all of the coin challenges and toad runs add lots to the game. Spent about 4 hours or so in this game already.. I think that's the most time for any mobile game for me lol.

On 23/03/2017 at 8:30 AM, dreadpirate said:

I've already put more time into it than some AAA games hah.

This. I'd add that I've spent WAY more on many F2P games.

Bought it, liking it a lot.  Like Clark said, it looks great, is quite polished and is lots of fun.  The game is BY FAR the best side scroller I've plyed on mobile.  However, It's more of a 5$ game though when you compare what 15$ can get you on the app store.  I'd like to see more Nintendo on my phone, so they get my money this time.